2016 STIHL SH 56 C-E
Powerful vacuum shredder with Easy2Start™ (E)
The SH 56 C-E is a fuel-efficient handheld shredder vac/ blower, featuring the Easy2Start™ system for effortless starting every time. Comes equipped with a semiautomatic choke to prevent flooding, while a specialized shredder blade reduces yard waste. It can also be easily converted to a handheld leaf blower for added versatility around the home.
- Displacement (cc): 27.2
- Power output (kW/bhp): 0.7/1.0
- Weight (kg / lbs): 5.2 / 11.5
- STIHL Easy2Start™ (E): A genuine advance in easy starting. STIHL Easy2Start™ (E) cuts the effort required to start the tool by half, while the starter cord can be pulled at just one third of the normal force. All it takes is 2 fingers and a gentle pull action.
- Reduced-emission engine technology: 2-stroke engine with stratified charge. A fuel-free layer of air is created between the burned charge in the combustion chamber and the fresh charge in the crankcase, reducing the amount of fuel lost during the charge cycle. This results in more power with a lower weight, up to 20% lower fuel consumption than regular 2-stroke engines and significantly reduced exhaust emissions.
- Multi-function control handle: This houses all the engine controls. Easy, comfortable thumb-operated control means the operator's hand never leaves the handle.
- Shoulder strap: The STIHL shoulder strap makes working for long periods of time less tiring, allowing for much more movement whilst holding the device securely.
- Manual fuel pump (purger): A small fuel pump delivers fuel to the carburetor at the touch of a button. This reduces the number of starting pulls required following extended breaks in operations.
- 5.2 kg (11.5 lb.)
- Engine Power
- 0.7 kW (1.0 bhp)
- 27.2 cc