2016 STIHL BR 700
Step up to the most powerful blower in the STIHL range with the BR 700. This high output professional is highly versatile with the strength to clear piles of wet leaves and grass, plus the fuel efficiency to reduce operating costs. Professionals will love the adaptive design features, including the adjustable telescopic tube and control handle that quickly adjust with the snap of a lever, no tools required. A simplified start up procedure ensures fast, easy starts with less chance of flooding, and the extra wide straps, ergonomic design and optimal power to weight ratio makes it comfortable to use for long periods. The streamlined, rounded design, reduces the chance of getting caught on branches when working in tight quarters. Stop by our dealership today and step up to STIHL power.
- Built in the USA: Indicates products that are built in the United States from domestic and foreign parts and components.
- Reduced-Emission Engine Technology - Caring for Nature: The STIHL Inc. “Caring for Nature” seal identifies its powered products that are more environmentally conscious, producing zero or low exhaust emissions. STIHL Inc. defines “low exhaust emissions” as being cleaner than EPA and/or CARB exhaust emission standards.
- Multi-Function Control Handle: Having easy access to all of the controls on one comfortable handle makes it easy to complete tasks so the operator’s hand never has to leave the handle.
- Anti-Vibration System: The STIHL anti-vibration system helps reduce operator fatigue and provides a more comfortable working experience.
- Adjustable Support Harness: STIHL backpack blowers and sprayers are equipped with an adjustable support harness that distributes weight evenly across the shoulders and back, reducing user fatigue.
- Displacement: 64.8 cc (4.0 in3)
- Engine Power: 2.8 kW (3.8 bhp)
- Weight: 10.6 kg (23.4 lbs)
- Fuel Capacity: 1400 cc (47.3 fl. oz)
- Blowing Force*: 35 N
- Sound Pressure Rating*: 75 dB(A)
- Air Volume: 1,550 m3/h (912 cfm)
- Air Velocity: 74 m/sec (165 mph)
- 4.0 cu.in. (64.8 cc)
- 23.4 lb. (10.6 kg)
- Air Velocity
- 165 mph (74 m/sec)