2016 STIHL BR 200
STIHL's first backpack blower designed for the homeowner
The new BR 200 is the first backpack blower designed by STIHL for the demanding homeowner. This unit combines the blowing power to tackle any homeowner’s needs with the convenience of a backpack for greater comfort. The advanced 2-stroke stratified charge engine provides outstanding performance and great fuel economy. The BR 200 backpack blower is ideal for working comfortably for extended periods of time.
- Displacement (cc): 27.2
- Power output (kW/ bhp): 0.8/ 1.1
- Weight (kg / lbs): 5.7 / 12.6
- Sound pressure level (dB(A)): 70
- Air volume (cfm): 400
- Air velocity (mph): 132
- Anti-vibration system: Intense vibration at the handles of power tools can lead to longer-term effects of blood vessels in the hands and arms. STIHL have therefore developed an effective anti-vibration system where by the oscillations from the machines engine are dampened which significantly reduces vibrations at the handles allowing for more comfortable and safer operation.
- Multi-function control handle: Easy, comfortable thumb-operated control means the operator's hand never leaves the handle.
- 27.2 cc
- 5.7 kg (12.6 lb.)
- Air Velocity
- 132 mph